Saturday, January 26, 2019

Blood sugar had gotten high and into what my doctor says is the pre diabetic category. Even though I’m losing weight and eating healthier? I’m confused?

Been on my weight loss journey for little over a month. Before starting I weighed 440lbs. I’ve gotten myself down to 425lbs. I use my fitness pal and have replaced some of my side dishes with veggies. I don’t eat fruit. I quit regular soda and only drink diet or water. At 440 my sugars were 90 (5 on my machine measuring in Canada lol) and have since gone up to 180 (10). My doctor says I’m now prediabetic and is worried. I have PCOS however I’ve never had this issue until now. I actually used to severely low blood sugars even at my high weight which made no sense. I’m now feeling dizzy sweaty thirsty... I’m so discouraged. Please excuse if my conversion is wrong I had to use a google converter because what my machine measures is different than what I see on Reddit.

submitted by /u/makeuplover1648
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WkVcYi

No comments:

Post a Comment