Sunday, January 27, 2019

Losing weight with Lymes

I have 2 main questions, and I explained my problems farther down. Thanks in advance :)

How do I motivate myself to eat healthy when i get sick no matter what I eat?

And how do i eat a healthy when all the carb stuff is what is easiest on my stomach, and the the carb stuff I can eat (gluten free) is soo expensive?

I have Lymes disease (have for about 7 years, diagnosed 1 year ago) and am on TONS of medications. I have horrible stomach problems from the antibiotics and IV’s. I also have autoimmune reactions to food and am not supposed to eat gluten, any grains (except rice and corn), cows milk, cheddar cheese, or peanuts.

So I’ve been trying to do the Keto Diet as it’s inherently grain free. But here’s the issue, my stomach is not handling the high fat, protein rich foods well at all. I’ve lost 8.5 lbs in 3 weeks but also everything I eat goes straight through me... it’s hard to eat healthy when the “healthy”food makes me sick too. The carb food like crackers, and such doesn’t make me as sick. But also low carb was kind of the goal for this year. I don’t want to give up on weight loss, but I’m also not making it to my college classes, and I’m scared to leave the house cause of how sick I get.

submitted by /u/ChemEngecca
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RiOwGz

No comments:

Post a Comment