Monday, January 28, 2019

I just realized I finally have abs. Who woulda thought?

This isn’t a typical inspiring weight loss journey or anything. That took place like 3 years ago now.

I’ve never had abs and I realized that, fuck it, I want me some abs and a hard stomach.

So I just ate 500 less calories everyday. It’s been about 2 months since I started doing that.

I haven’t really paid any attention to my body or anything like that, so when I woke up with my hand on my stomach today, realizing it was firm, I was like, “hoo boy. Did we make it?”

And yes, I made it. I checked myself out in the mirror. Not exactly too defined when I wasn’t flexing, but when I did I knew I had them for sure.

Feelsgoodman

submitted by /u/ardasyenden
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WpoGEx

No comments:

Post a Comment