Saturday, January 26, 2019

Starting my weight loss journey

I’ve recently decided that this is it, I need to loose weight, I went up from 130lbs to about 165lbs within about 7 months and I am utterly depressed about my body. I’ve cut down to a max of 1300 cals a day, and am hoping to commit to gym three times a week at minimum. Even when at 130 I was unhappy with my body so my goal weight atm is 120 but it really depends how my body looks and how healthy I feel.

I am a 5ft4 female, 19, inactive lifestyle (started going gym however). Does my goal sound reasonable? If I could gain so much in 7 months do you think I could loose it in that same time too?

(I’m struggling to post this in the Q&A section so if I failed again then delete!)

submitted by /u/why_notttt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CNIl8g

No comments:

Post a Comment