Tuesday, January 29, 2019

1600 a day (sustained) or 800 a day on the fast diet (5:2)?

I've just "officially" started on my weight loss journey.

A few colleagues at work have recommended to me the Fast Diet (5:2). However, when inputting my data into MFP today I got a warning message, which got me Googling a bit more than last time. I know a lot of this depends on my weight/height, etc. However, I was curious if it's safe/sustainable?

IIFYM said my lose should be 1635 calories a day, but I'm curious if I should stick with 1635 calories Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and 800 on Tuesday and Thursday, or just 1635 all week.

I'm doing 9Rounds 3 days a week (not on my 800) days.

submitted by /u/NovaInfuse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DGUhKx

No comments:

Post a Comment