Tuesday, January 29, 2019

30 Day Accountability Challenge - February Sign Ups

Hello lovely losers,

Another month is about to happen upon us! That means a new Daily Accountability Challenge.

To reiterate, there will be a daily post for you to check in on goals you set for yourself. You can also read everyone else's progress & commiserate, congratulate & whatever else needs ating. Your goals can be weight loss or general health related, creative, self care or whatever else you need to focus your mental energy on. We try to foster a supportive place to chat about your successes & failures & what you've learned from both.

I'll start us off with my goals for February!

Weight by end of the month 268 - 265:

Stay in calorie goal (net): I’m thinking 1400-1500 is a good goal for the month ahead. X/28

Exercise 5 days a week: This is habitual but I like accountability! X/28

Self-care journaling once a week & love journals once a month: Once a week I need to sit down & journal about the things bothering me or that require some mulling over. Love journals are journals I keep for the people in my life to write down memories, thoughts & all that lovely dovey grossness haha.

Self-care treat once a week: I've got a lot of face masks waiting.

Practice drawing everyday: I've been enjoying it as a creative outlet & way to expel some stress. The next Bob Ross I am not but it's fun! X/28

Don't be shy, chime in with your goals! And feel free to jump on the January posts if you want to get a head start.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RUGqcm

No comments:

Post a Comment