Tuesday, January 29, 2019

To my fellow pear-shaped people: When did you start losing leg fat?

I know spot reduction isn’t a thing and that bodies are very different but I’m feeling a little low right now and could use some motivation. My weight loss journey is going great so far, I’ve lost around 10lbs during the last 4 weeks. (159>140 - 5‘9) I am a pear/hourglass shape, so obviously my upper body looks great by now. I’ve also lost fat on my butt and a bit on my thighs but I can honestly not see a huge difference in my legs yet. I’m all here for slow and healthy weight loss but also a little scared of never losing the leg fat... Any experience on that from a former pear? Give me some hope y’all!

submitted by /u/sleni_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2S8v3gj

No comments:

Post a Comment