Tuesday, January 29, 2019

[27yo,F,5’9”300lbs] sitting at a weightloss clinic and have lost all hope

I’m at the end of my rope mentally and physically. I have completely given up and can’t take control for some reason. The last 2 years have been horrendous from a health perspective. I had my daughter in 2017 and had gained back all of my weight loss after becoming extremely ill and basically bed ridden since last May. The only thing I could do was get dressed go to work at a desk and come back home utterly exhausted. I had brain surgery in November and everything got worse. I can’t work now and have physical therapy twice a week. I don’t know how I’m going to loss weight when I can’t stand long enough to cook or exercise more than 5 minutes at a time for fear of collapsing. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I’m in a lot of pain every day and losing weight will help take so much strain off my body. I just don’t know how to do it without causing more pain.

submitted by /u/cdeeter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FWsnfR

No comments:

Post a Comment