Monday, January 28, 2019

Face Weight Loss

Hi everyone, about 5 months ago I started at the gym in an attempt to make myself more toned and to lose weight on my face, this has been an issue throughout my teenage years and after finally leaving my teens any hope of it disappearing with puberty vanished. I am quite insecure about how oddly chubby my face is in comparison to the rest of my body.

Since starting the gym I have noticed weight loss all over my body and have gained muscle but my face seems unchanged. I tend to go around 3 times a week atleast and have stuck to that since I started.

Has anybody else encountered this issue or provided support surrounding it before? If so how can this be solved?

Thank you

submitted by /u/AJL98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Se0qpJ

No comments:

Post a Comment