Saturday, January 26, 2019

Weight loss has stagnated and I am stuck fluctuating between 75kg/76kg but I am too tired to exercise and I am miserable.

Good morning (afternoon or evening) wonderful people!

My start weight was 82kg and I am down to 75kg/76kg now but I am just STUCK there. I am on my lowest calorie diet I can manage without feeling utterly terrible. My problem is that I KNOW upping my activity levels would help.

And it sounds like a terrible excuse "I am too tired" but it is the truth. Judge away because you can't judge me harder than I do myself.

I get up at 6am and do not get back from work until 6pm. Most of which is taken up by travel or waiting for public transport in all kinds of weather.

My job, though I love it, is very mentally taxing so I become not only physically tired but mentally tired too.

I have 3 hours to myself when I get home before I have to go to bed (or I feel terrible the next day, I am not a morning person).

So not only do I feel like I have no time at all to myself, but exercise just feels like too much on top of that. I feel like I am going to have an emotional breakdown. The thought of having to exercise in that 3 hours makes me want to scream. On the weekends I have that horrible "must relax, must have fun, must enjoy my like and do what I want to do" feeling that takes over. I do exercise occasionally with yoga but generally I just have such a block with exercise I can't get past it.

I do not know how to get past this psychologically or physically.

As I write this, it seems so pathetic and I can't stand that its true. I hate this about myself, but I don't know what to do.

submitted by /u/Magikitti
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2G1ESWT

No comments:

Post a Comment