Thursday, January 31, 2019

Started my weight loss journey on January 5th and I'm down 12.8 pounds as of today. I'm damn proud of myself.

Stepped on the scale on the 4th of January and saw 233 lbs. Most I've ever weighed. I used to be pretty damn skinny playing tennis in high school, but all of college made me gain a stupid amount of weight.

Saw that number and literally wanted to punch myself. Went straight to the gym and signed up for a membership the same day. And even though I still have a long way to go, I'm down almost 13 pounds already and damn does it feel good.

I've lost it by simply just by burning more calories than I take in, and switching from soda to almost strictly water. Water has changed everything and I'd say that has been the biggest factor in me losing weight.

Anyway, sorry for the rambling post, but I feel pretty proud and I figured it's better to post about it here than to annoy my friends with it lol.

submitted by /u/bajubiejunior
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CYogfn

No comments:

Post a Comment