Tuesday, January 29, 2019

I am so proud of us all! Emotional ramblings x

Yes, maybe its 2:30AM and yes, I might be getting a bit emotional, BUT -

There’s something so admirable about thousands of us here together trying to better ourselves and become more healthy. It’s easy to feel like you’re alone particularly if you’re the chubby friend in a sea of thin friends and it’s easy to feel that nobody understands just how hard it is. Here, we all get it. We don’t judge.

I’m only 19 and yet this is the third or fourth time i’ve tried to lose this weight and this seriously has to be the last time. I refuse to spend my twenties as a fat girl when I have already experienced this throughout my teens. I know that it only gets harder the longer you let yourself go. Something feels different about this time. I’m finding that 1200 really is plenty. I love doing OMAD because I am a huge volume eater and I always feel so full! I’m on week 2 of couch to 5K and smashing it! I really feel like I can do this.

I know that every single one of us can do this and I think you are all phenomenal. Let’s get this done!

So apparently there’s not enough content in this! So I’ll just have a rant! It’s been my time of the month for two weeks ... TWO WEEKS. This has significantly slowed down my weight loss very early on in the process which is so so frustrating. I know scientifically there’s no way that I can’t lose weight on a deficit but damn it’s so annoying!

submitted by /u/beccva
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2B8whys

No comments:

Post a Comment