Wednesday, January 30, 2019

gained 70 lbs in a year due to depression, time to shift it

Hi all I'm finally coming out of the other end of a really rough year, in which (amongst other things) I finally went to a doctors and was diagnosed with depression, and am now suitably medicated and trying to deal with things in a more constructive way.

I got on the scales for the first time in a long time and ive gained more than 70 lbs in about a year, but now im going to try to lose weight and work on being happy with my body, as ive kind of got my mind sorted out.

I have done weight loss before (lost 50 lbs ish with slimming world) but I stopped going to the classes when they started introducing games into the mix (not my thing). So I know I can do it, so I am hoping with the encouragement of the community that I can get sorted again.

thanks for listening/reading

submitted by /u/potteddeskplant
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MIu8hl

No comments:

Post a Comment