Friday, January 25, 2019

BABY STEPS! And I’m excited!!! (I didn’t boredom eat today and wow it saved me so many calories)

SW: 424lbs GW: 350lbs

So I’m posting in here a lot more often and after taking your advice I dropped my calories from 3,030 to 2,640 on myFitnessPal and decided to try to take a baby step to eating less calories and hope it pays off with a little weight loss.

I was initially scared that I wouldn’t be able to manage because it seemed when I ate my daily calories intake it almost always was around 2,900-3,000 even. Today though I was aiming for 2,640 and managed to eat only 2,189 calories! I have 543 left to spare and I’m not even hungry and will call it a night/day with the things I’ve eaten.

I even traded out the fried fingers I get when I go out to dinner for grilled ones instead (just as delicious, filling and noticeably less heavy on my stomach after eating- what a new and amazing feeling). I managed so spare 900 calories today than I normally do and I have to contribute that to you all for helping me with my bad boredom eating (ie- eating when I wasnt even hungry out of pure boredom or emotional eating). Today I reminded myself often how I wasn’t hungry when I felt my mind and eyes wandering around for what to “snack on”. It’s an exciting feeling to know I can be full and in control of my hunger with minimal calories.

This is one SMALL step for me but mentally it feels like a huge leap and I’m honestly very excited to continue to make healthier choices and make sure I catch myself when I get “bored” around the house. It’s going to be a journey but I hope to be posting in here a lot more often!

Screenshot for proof/excitement!

submitted by /u/crystalizedwolf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RPWqfQ

No comments:

Post a Comment