Friday, January 25, 2019

Back After a 2 Day “Cheat Weekend” and Not Giving Up

In the past I would have just completely binged all weekend, not made the extra effort to have been active, not logged anything and then just given up.

However this time around, yes I enjoyed pizza, beer and cookies and went over my 1270 a day calorie limit. BUT I logged everything and walked 5 miles along the beach both days. I’m finally mentally stable enough to realize that I won’t realistically even gain a pound from this, and I’m back on my 1270 calorie intake tomorrow and it’s okay!!!

This is a huge deal for me because in the past I would have just given up, but CICO and weight loss in general is more sustainable for me long term if I have cheat days. I wouldn’t have gotten to this healthy mindset without this community so thanks :-)

submitted by /u/Candyslave
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MyoyOz

No comments:

Post a Comment