Saturday, January 26, 2019

I'm down 11lbs. I'm actually doing it this time!

My highest weight was 243lbs. I've officially dropped 11 pounds! I struggled for a while trying to find something that worked for me. But since Monday, I have been doing 16/8 intermittent fasting as well as portion control, eating slower, and I stopped drinking my daily slurpees. I still eat the same things I used to, except my dinners are far healthier now. I just eat less food and no longer snack at night.

Every other time I've tried to lose weight, I've given up because the diet or weight loss regime I was following just wasn't right for me. But I've FINALLY DONE IT. I've found something that works for me and is sustainable. And I'm very proud of myself.

submitted by /u/thismomsazombie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WnaX0R

No comments:

Post a Comment