Tuesday, February 26, 2019

30 Day Accountability Challenge - March Sign Ups

Hey. How y'all doing?

I'm new and have been a participant for the past couple of months, so I'm happy to give this a try. I'm weird, wonky and tell bad jokes -- warning you now! Another month is about to happen upon us! That means a new Daily Accountability Challenge.

To reiterate, there will be a daily post for you to check in on goals you set for yourself. You can also read everyone else's progress & commiserate, congratulate & whatever else needs-ating. Your goals can be weight loss or general health related, creative, self care or whatever else you need to focus your mental energy on. We try to foster a supportive place to chat about your successes & failures & what you've learned from both.

I'll start us off with my goals for March!

  • Diet/Lifestyle Change: I want to weigh 260 by the end of the month. It's a lofty goal but I really want to challenge myself. I also...want to be halfway into the 200s at the beginning of April.
  • Food: Meat is only allowed 4x a month
  • Food: Snacks! I suck at it, I still love my potatoes (although, I haven't indulged yet). Goal: Healthy late night snacks (if needed) and no chips.
  • Draw at least one thing a day (yes, need to go for it again -- trying to get my skills back)
  • Dance: I need to get my cardio up and I hate running, so I want to take at least two dance classes a week.
  • Write: Have a new idea for either my first book or a new tv show. Time to put pen to paper. Goal: have either a complete outline or rough spec (if it's a show) by EOM.

Don't be shy, chime in with your goals! And feel free to jump on the February post if you want to get a head start.

submitted by /u/cynisright
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U97TnN

No comments:

Post a Comment