Sunday, February 24, 2019

Finally hit ONEderland but I've never felt worse

23F 5'8" SW 276 | CW 199 | GW 140

Today marks the 46th week of my weight loss journey, and I've finally hit ONEderland. I lost it all through CICO with essentially no exercise at all, and I know that if I continue to track my calories, I will reach my goal. It's a huge accomplishment and I'm incredibly proud of myself. I know I should be feeling on top of the world right now, but I don't. I've hit this milestone but I've never felt worse.

I've been fat my whole life, so whenever something went wrong for me, I could blame it on that. All the anxiety and depression I felt, all social issues I encountered, the idea of not being able to achieve anything - it was all because I was fat. And I thought that once I wasn't fat anymore, everything would magically be better. Well, the fat is going away and soon I won't be obese anymore, but the problems are getting worse. I feel like losing the weight is actually having a negative effect on my mental health. Knowing that I'm going to have success in this one area of my life is just highlighting how badly I've failed (and continue to fail) with everything else. I have no friends, no job, still live at home - I'm nearly 24 and I have no path in life. It's absolutely terrifying.

Has anyone else experienced this? How did you beat it? I've completely hit rock bottom and I'm having a hard time seeing a way out. I've lurked here for a long time and the sub has really helped with my journey, so any advice/stories regarding this topic would be much appreciated. <3

submitted by /u/lindyloue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GKkfPW

No comments:

Post a Comment