Monday, February 25, 2019

Found my spark

I have all of this wisdom about weight loss from my journey of about four years. The wisdom is like gasoline I’ve been pouring but it doesn’t matter because I couldn’t get it to ignite.

It’s been a very bumpy ride and I had an unsupportive boyfriend holding me back this whole time.

I started jogging 3x and lifting 2x per week. It’s been two weeks of this. I just broke up with him and I’m ready to be myself. My real, enthusiastic, strong, fun self. The gym used to be a responsibility but now it’s a sanctuary of good music and stress relief. I’m only 23. I’m already liking where this is going. Any words of wisdom are appreciated!

submitted by /u/danktranquility
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tFJWsG

No comments:

Post a Comment