Saturday, February 23, 2019

I need some post weight loss support.

Hi all.

I'm not sure where else to turn and my Google searches have not been successful. I'm wondering if anyone in this sub knows of groups or blogs that talk about issues people might face after losing weight.

For context, I don't seem to see the same thing in the mirror as others see. In my defense, without my clothes on I still have quite a bit of fat on my abdomen, chest and thighs that needs to go. But I feel like I'm simply not ready to do things (like date or wear t shirts), but people around me seem to think I'm ready and I just don't know how to deal with it. I was over 300lbs when I was 16 (just 8 years ago), so I've been pretty big for like 90% of my life. But weight loss has really changed everything and I need some help processing it all. I'm a bit overwhelmed.

I haven't been able to view my flair since the last update, so just in case: 24M, H: 6'4", 1/2018 SW: 275lbs, CW: 203lbs GW: 185lbs

submitted by /u/INTJam_on_toast
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xl6xIl

No comments:

Post a Comment