Wednesday, February 27, 2019

She was dressed as a thin mint.

I wouldnt call it a weight loss journey more like a better life lifestyle? (Sounds better in my head). I'm making an effort to lose weight. Not for my health because I have lupus and that shits not going away but to be able to keep up with my kids while I'm here. I just wanna be able to continuously wipe my own ass.

Its girl scout cookie season and I ran into a little girl scout dressed as a thin mint. Long story short I'm off the wagon again. It's been 3 days. I'm starting to lose motivation. I put my cookies in the freezer. But not before I started over eating again.

I'm just looking for realistic motivation and for someone to hold me accountable so I can get up tomorrow and have my 3 meals and 2 snacks and not over eat.

submitted by /u/Fatasticfemme
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Sz8Fso

No comments:

Post a Comment