Sunday, February 24, 2019

Believing you’re attractive after weight loss?

Hey all. I’m a late teen that’s recently lost a lot of weight. However, due to my weight I’ve always seen myself as unworthy of any affection, never mind male attention. It’s now almost instinctive for me to not see myself as sexually attractive. My friends have told me that boys were flirting with me or that they were trying to get with me but I’ve been blind to it all because I’ve never felt worthy of being with a boy.

My question may seem weird but how do you know someone’s flirting with you? And how did my fellow ex fatties realise that they were attractive or more appropriately, felt attractive?

submitted by /u/onlyabitofsoup
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E9b7kd

No comments:

Post a Comment