Thursday, February 28, 2019

Why weighing yourself frequently can really help

So far I have lost 40lbs on my weight loss journey. Last week I was on vacation. I didn’t eat my normal diet but I worked hard on not going overboard- I allowed myself a few indulgences like one drink or a small amount of desert. I also made sure I was really active. There were two days I walked over 17,000 steps, and on other days I would go for a run or swim laps. I was devastated when I came back and the next morning weighed myself to discover I have gained 4.2 lbs! How could I have gained 4.2lbs in one week!?! I was devastated but I got back on to my good diet and three days later I’ve lost 3.5 lbs. Now I’ve been ok with my diet, but it’s also been a stressful week back and I’m not working out or sleeping like I should be. I know my body and know that there no way I lost 3.5 lbs of fat in 3 days, which means that a lot of what I’m seeing is probably water weight. My point is- sometimes it can be really helpful to get back on the scale a couple of days later. Hope this helps someone

submitted by /u/paisleyrose25
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T4CDcZ

No comments:

Post a Comment