Friday, February 22, 2019

How do I overcome a weight loss plateau?

Hey guys! I've never really posted here but I've definitely seen the benefits of doing so from the other posts, so I decided to give it a try.

I'm a 19y/o, female, 5'7, started my weight loss journey about 2 months ago at 168lbs, and now I'm fluctuating at 150lbs. My goal is to get to about 135lbs, which is around the avg. weight for my height.

I've been vegetarian for life, and since the beginning of my journey, I've been eating clean (no unnecessary junk food/fried foods, reduced carbs, increased protein and healthy fats), but have one cheat day every 1.5 weeks so my body sees some change in food intake/metabolism ever so often.

I go to the gym about 4-5 times a week, for about an hour to an hour and a half each time. Cardio for 30 mins each time I go, and my days rotate between arms, legs, and abs.

I was losing weight at a good rate all this time. But I've hit a wall. I can't seem to get below 150lbs, although my weight fluctuates a bit from water retention. How have you guys dealt with this?

submitted by /u/DangerousWithForks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ty8DHf

No comments:

Post a Comment