Sunday, February 24, 2019

Need some advice!

Hey guys, first time poster here. On my phone and english is not my first language so sorry for weird or wrong spelling. Im not sure where to get advice about this or if this is allowed but here it goes. Some background, I have lost 30 kgs by myself since July last year. Some stuff in my life happend and I ended up homeless. With no place to cook food you lose weight but it was only good beacuse I was at 130 kg wich is alot for a 23 year old. I feel alot better and have an apartment now so not homeless anymore. I eat better and are out for walks almost all the time so Im still loosing weight. I stay away from sodas, fast food and sweets. My problem is, I have mental illnesses. Anxiety, adhd and other stuff. And I can feel my depression coming back. When I get depressed, I dont eat. At all. Nothing tastes, I dont feel hungry, I dont get outside. I dont even get out of bed some days and Im scared it will affect my weight loss. Im afraid I will stop eating and letting my body go in starvation mode and save everything. I have a psychologist and I will see her next week. I just want some advice or tips from you guys who are struggling or have been struggling, you know how hard this is. I dont want to fall back, I dont want to lose progress. Not sure what to do.

submitted by /u/Lilylawless
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BQfhNP

No comments:

Post a Comment