Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Progress After 10 weeks in - The quest to be a 50 year old Bodybuilding rookie

It doesn't seem that long but its been 10 weeks since I started this huge change and challenge.

December 15th in Lake George New York I weighed in at 397 lbs for a Bench Press Competition.

I was sick, but mostly I was tired of being so heavy, I was the strongest I have ever been on the bench press.

But I felt like shit!

That very day I decided it was all gonna change.

I didn't end up competing, but something bigger happened

I sat down by myself and wrote out my new goals for 2019

  • Lose over 100 lbs
  • Compete in my first ever bodybuilding show (something I had wanted to do since I first saw Arnold - The terminator in my teens)

I came home

Came up with a game plan

Train everyday Cardio alternating with Weights ( crazy thing is I own a gym ! I have always known what I have to do)

I Gave myself a 2 months to get started and begin losing weight.

And I dropped 30 lbs

8 weeks in I called a bodybuilding buddy of mine into my office told what I was doing, I asked him to looking over my nutrition and training.

You see even coaches need a coach!

We are 10 weeks in now, I have dropped over 50 lbs

My food is dialed in

My body is changing dramatically from the bodybuilding as much as the weight loss

My Mindset is becoming more focused and powerful each and every day.

I feel AMAZING !

Here is video showing my progress photos I take every Sunday at the end of my Chest and tricep workout!

https://youtu.be/R1T8M5dVG7I

The daily rituals are key..

I fight like made to never miss them.

I'm in a very good place ... let me know if I can be of help

Sometimes being able to bounce ideas and systems can really help.

The better I am becoming the more I want to help others

Curd

submitted by /u/TheHosManCometh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ElB2VR

No comments:

Post a Comment