Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Progress After 10 weeks in - The quest to be a 50 year old Bodybuilding rookie

It doesn't seem that long but its been 10 weeks since I started this huge change and challenge.

​

December 15th in Lake George New York I weighed in at 397 lbs for a Bench Press Competition.

​

I was sick, but mostly I was tired of being so heavy, I was the strongest I have ever been on the bench press.

​

But I felt like shit!

​

That very day I decided it was all gonna change.

​

I didn't end up competing, but something bigger happened

​

I sat down by myself and wrote out my new goals for 2019

​

  • Lose over 100 lbs
  • Compete in my first ever bodybuilding show (something I had wanted to do since I first saw Arnold - The terminator in my teens)

​

I came home

​

Came up with a game plan

​

Train everyday Cardio alternating with Weights ( crazy thing is I own a gym ! I have always known what I have to do)

​

I Gave myself a 2 months to get started and begin losing weight.

​

And I dropped 30 lbs

​

8 weeks in I called a bodybuilding buddy of mine into my office told what I was doing, I asked him to looking over my nutrition and training.

​

You see even coaches need a coach!

​

We are 10 weeks in now, I have dropped over 50 lbs

​

My food is dialed in

​

My body is changing dramatically from the bodybuilding as much as the weight loss

​

My Mindset is becoming more focused and powerful each and every day.

​

I feel AMAZING !

​

Here is video showing my progress photos I take every Sunday at the end of my Chest and tricep workout!

​

https://youtu.be/R1T8M5dVG7I

​

The daily rituals are key..

​

I fight like made to never miss them.

​

I'm in a very good place ... let me know if I can be of help

​

Sometimes being able to bounce ideas and systems can really help.

​

The better I am becoming the more I want to help others

​

Curd

​

​

​

​

submitted by /u/TheHosManCometh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ElB2VR

No comments:

Post a Comment