Monday, February 25, 2019

Does anyone else out there burn calories with non excercise/gym activities? Cause I just built myself a new apartment for a bazilllion calories.

well maybe not a bazillion. But if your like me and not into the gym or group fitness you might find this link interesting.

https://www.todayshomeowner.com/home-improvement-calorie-burning-workout/

I personally just burned 350 calories grouting a bathroom tile floor. In fact over the last 3 months I’ve not only given up on hitting the gym but have managed to do an entire build out in my basement. I now have a brand new accessory apartment to rent out for added income. A few hours every evening after work and I torch anywhere between 200-400 calories. Way better than running in place on a treadmill in my opinion.

Pros -added income -added value to my house (2 extra bedrooms and a bath) -weight loss even though I’m eating ice cream almost every night. -sense of accomplishment -$ saved on gym membership -exhausted by the time I’m done so I sleep like a baby.

Cons -can’t think of any....oh wait yes hands are desperately in need of a manicure right now.

As for the cost of the project I bought most of my materials on Craigslist or used from RESTORE. I spent a little over $1500 but the rental income will pay for that in no time.

And for those of you thinking you wouldn’t know how to build anything....well I’m a girl with power tools and you tube video tutorials who didn’t have any experience either.

submitted by /u/chef_bette
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EaYmFN

No comments:

Post a Comment