Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Top tip for weight loss? Stop thinking you're a fat person

Ok, so this ain't some fat acceptance rant, the opposite actually.

When I was growing up, I was always fat. Got bullied for it big time and eating was sort of my vice to deal with it, you can imagine the spiral this caused.

Well, growing up I knew I was a fat guy. It was the same to me as being too short or ugly, something you can't change. I was just fat, nothing can help poor old me.

Well one day when I was 15 it just sort of clicked, new years resolution was to lose enough to have abs by the summer. Ambitious, since I had the body of a pear. I think it was the fact my mum was also losing suprising amounts of weight that made me think 'hang on, maybe I can actually change?'

Got into the gym big time after that, as soon as I noticed a change I was hooked. First 20lb down and everyone was looking at me funny, I was getting skinny real quick. Highlight was after p.e my mate saw me getting changed and freaked out (hadn't seen him in a while) and just said "wtf Mcshezzer1 has abs"

Today I'm not a fat guy or a fit guy, I'm a guy in a fit body that used to be in a fat body. It does wonders for your wellbeing once you realise just how much you influence your body and how you don't need to stick with what you have.

submitted by /u/Mcshezzer1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EfEIIN

No comments:

Post a Comment