Friday, February 22, 2019

Weighing in daily to stay on track, but lack of change is lowering my spirits.

I’ve found that in the past, it was easy for me to sink back into denial after starting a new weight loss journey because I wasn’t looking at the scale enough. I decided that I would weigh in daily to prevent that loss of motivation.

Now that I am weighing in daily, I’m having a different problem. I seem to just be bouncing around the same weight all week (286), even going up a whole pound one day, but not really losing anything. I weigh myself first thing in the morning, after using the restroom and before doing anything else, nude, to make sure I’m getting the most accurate number.

It’s just really disheartening when I know, logically, that I’m eating at a deficit so I can’t possibly be actually gaining weight, and I must be losing weight. But I’m not seeing it. How do people deal with this kind of thing and not let it affect their mentality?

submitted by /u/ThickToThicc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TgD4As

No comments:

Post a Comment