Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Had To Punch a Hole in the Belt (NSV)

So I got a call today from a job I applied too. Looks like I got an interview this Friday! So I went to the store (first time shopping for clothes since starting my journey) to pick up some interview clothes. I got a shirt and some slacks that actually looked decent on me. When I got home and tried on the outfit and realized I needed a belt to tie the whole outfit together. I grabbed my belt that I had wore to a wedding last year and as I was tightening it, I realized I ran out of holes. Had to punch in a new hole in the belt so that it would actually tighten my pants to stay up. I was looking at where I used to wear the belt and it was worn out at the hole second to first haha. So that felt good to realize I had lost about 6 inches on my waist. The weight loss has slowed down a bit this passed month so it was nice to know that even though I'm not making progress on the scale, at least I'm making progress with the inches around my body. Just wanna thank y'all for keeping me inspired to keep going on this journey. Whenever I'm feeling like it's not worth it, I hop on this subreddit and read these inspiring stories that keep me going forward. Thanks r/loseit! Definitely my favorite sub to visit regularly. Let's all keep losing guys :)

submitted by /u/Ducky_Bear
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2H6QNmP

No comments:

Post a Comment