Monday, February 25, 2019

How do you guys do it?

I'm really at a loss here. I really need to kind of rant/get advice. I'm finally admitting to myself that I'm depressed. I'm 20 years old and 315 pounds and I'm going nowhere in my life. I'm not anywhere I wanted to be. My whole goal in life was to join the Military but anxiety hit me like a train at 16. After bad relationships from 18-20 I gained 100 pounds and I can't keep acting like a tough guy and lying to myself. I eat my feelings away with McDonalds. 4 or 5 times a week I eat so much fast food. I was taught to bury my feelings away like a man and its ruined every relationship I've had and created very unhealthy eating habits. My habits usually include eating 2 meals. I go all day without eating and then eat a huuuuge dinner, easily over 3000 calories because I'll overeat. Then I'll eat a good sized meal right before bed. I'll try to diet and eat a square 3 meals a day but I can't stick to anything. I'm always beating myself up and quitting after 2 weeks of trying. I just need advice no matter how small it'll help. Even if it's the hard truth. What did you guys do to start off your weight loss? Did you start off with small changes or did you just change everything and suck it up?

submitted by /u/Beanicus_Maximus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TejSmB

No comments:

Post a Comment