Monday, February 25, 2019

Doubling down on a healthy vacation

Hello from the ocean! I just boarded a cruise ship yesterday and am slowly floating toward the Caribbean. Cruises were once my time to double down on indulgence and excess, exceeding 5000 calories a day if I had to guess. On my most recent cruise last summer I had just begun my weight loss journey a few weeks before, had 10 lbs under my belt and was finally starting to get it, but wasn’t quite there yet. Well, that was about 65 lbs ago.

I’ve decided that this week will be about a different kind of excess. To that end, I hit the jogging track at 5:45am this morning and completed my first ever 5 mile run (up from 5K), with a time of 43:45. I’m planning to celebrate my little victory with a day of reasonable eating. Just wanted to share my victory!

submitted by /u/nomorelegalese
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VcvrrQ

No comments:

Post a Comment