Friday, February 22, 2019

Shake replacing breakfast

I am F 33 height 184 and weigh 123.5kg with an Initial goal weight of 87kg.

I have lost 4.5kg in the last five weeks via dietitian eating plan.

I weigh in weekly and discuss progress fortnightly - today I gained 200grams after an 800gram loss last week.

I don’t understand why and it was a little upsetting given how much effort I am making with food and exercise.

My dietitian has now asked me to replace breakfast with a shake which I am doing for a week to see how I go. I really don’t want to have ‘shakes’ as part of my eating - becuase I have done them before and was very disordered with them. He acknowledged this and said it would only be while I am in the weight loss phase.

I just have a lot of weight to lose and it seems like a shake is going to be part of that plan now.

I walk 3.6klms per day (hilly) in 36mins.

Does anyone have a perspective on this? My plan includes coke which i am working with him to cut out.

submitted by /u/Cleanitnow66
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nlyew3

No comments:

Post a Comment