Thursday, February 28, 2019

I can fit on a bus now! :)

Little background about me, I am currently at 250, male, 5'7 and 31 years old. Was at 270 to begin the year and very happy to drop those 20 pounds. For me, i feel like i wouldnt be comfortable with my weight untill I hit about 190, with my ultimate goal being 155 to feel like i have a rockin body.

Anyhow, I am a bus driver and one of the things we have to do after every shift is walk up and down the isle of the bus to make sure there are no kids left behind or nobody left a backpack or anything. For those of you who havent been on a bus in years, some of them are pretty narrow, resulting in heavy guys like me having to sort of snake back and forth through the seats, or you just slam your hips into the sides of the seats :( . Anyhow, my bus broke down about 6 weeks ago, so I had been driving a replacement in the meantime with a much wider isle. I liked this one because I could actually walk up and down it without slamming my thunder thighs and hips into the seats as i wattle down the isle. I had my original bus back today and guess what?!?

I completley forgot and I walked up and down the isle, then looked back and realized I actually fit down this isle. The narrower isle that I always was too big to walk comfortably down. My hips have actually shrunk :) I know it sounds like a wicked random stupid thing to be happy about, but this was like, the first noticeable change for the weight loss and just something that made me really happy and wanted to share. Its crazy the things we do as fat people that seem normal to us but are so happy to NOT be doing when we lose weight. Anyone else have an odd "taken for granted" moment like this?

submitted by /u/thilonash
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VvHzo9

No comments:

Post a Comment