Thursday, February 28, 2019

Low TDEE

Hi team:

I've been hard at work trying to figure out exactly what I should be eating to take my weight loss more seriously and finally shed some fat and weight. I've yo-yo dieted without consistency for some time and I worried about possible metabolic damage.

I found a TDEE spreadsheet posted on this sub, where you consistently track calories eaten and body weight each day.

Based on the spreadsheet, it's reporting a TDEE of 1500. I'm a 6ft, 234 pound 28 year old guy. Have I really fucked things up so bad that this is where I am metabolically?

Part of me is wondering if I should keep doing what I'm doing: eating around 1400 calories and doing LISS to lose some weight. Or should I say fuck it and just start lifting? Losing weight seems so much harder now than it did when I lost 80 pounds several years ago.

I appreciate the help!

For the record: not trying to say I'm a unique or special snowflake. Nor am I saying I'm hopeless. I'm just trying to figure out wtf to do next.

submitted by /u/Saperoth
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ue2OdT

No comments:

Post a Comment