Monday, February 25, 2019

Update from one week ago: Stick with it!

One week ago I made a post saying how frustrated I was after starting tracking calories and intermittent fasting.

Now, intermittent fasting has gotten SO MUCH easier and I lost 2 lbs this week!

My message of hope is for people who are on the first week of their weight loss plan - - IT GETS EASIER. Building a habit and changing the way your body and mind approaches food/eating IS HARD. Stick with it, and you will hopefully see some results.

I have been encouraged with this first step in my journey, and I hope anyone else who feels the frustration that I felt last week knows that they are not alone.

submitted by /u/kmphipps
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U2KHat

No comments:

Post a Comment