Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Understanding Macros

Hello everyone,

Coming away from more of a keto-based mindset of carbs being bad and healthy fats being key, my new eating plan involves me incorporating a more balanced approach, incorporate amounts of each macro nutrient (most of the time). A sample of my day's worth of eating involves:

2pm: 2 servings of deluxe nut mix (~400 calories) (my lunches range between 300-600 calories)

5pm: Bowl of oatmeal, with peanut butter, a sliced banana, and honey (usually between 700-1000 calories)

(then sometimes a couple pieces of chocolate or a cookie depending on how far until 1500 calories)

Also, sometimes I throw in a protein shake because I know my protein is pretty low.

If info on me will help: M/20/6"0'/CW170/GW145

I suppose my question is, with all these diets supporting either low carb, high carb, low fat, high fat, can I just eat both? Am I holding back my weight loss by combining the two?

Thanks for any advice!

submitted by /u/Redicebergz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NyiGoM

No comments:

Post a Comment