Thursday, February 28, 2019

No weight loss this month-so frustrating

Lots of stuff here. Here we go.

I’m a singer in a couple bands, trying desperately to catch up to the other singers in my group. Why? It’s the industry. I easily lose jobs just because of this. Anyways.

Started at a size 14, 211 pounds. They are all size 6’s and under. I am now a size 8-10 (depending on brand) and 184.

Last month I lost 10 pounds. This month nothing. I exercised 20/28 days of the month. Forwent fast food and sugar 20/28 days. I had to get rid of several stage outfits as one literally was falling off of me on stage. I added more lifting to my routine.

Still. So damn frustrating not to see the scale move.

Bagghhhhhgghhhhhh.

submitted by /u/kaity-fairy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T7J7HZ

No comments:

Post a Comment