Saturday, February 23, 2019

25 Pounds Down... AGAIN! And no one believes how I did it!

I used CICO and ended up losing 35 pounds 2 summers ago. I was 122 pounds... Annnnd then life happened. I moved across the country, started a new job, new relationship, new friends, and I was really happy!

Boom. I gained 16 pounds.

I was super upset about it for a while, I couldn’t believe I let myself go. But after a few weeks of being good I’ve only got about 12 pounds to go before I am at my lowest weight again!

And nobody believes how I did it. I eat frozen pizza, ice cream, brownies, and everyone wonders how I can possibly be “healthy” if I’m eating all of this.

I tell them it’s because of CICO and they respond with “that’s not how you lose weight, you lose weight with healthy foods, vegetables, etc”

Anyone else get kind of annoyed when people tell you what does and doesn’t work regarding weight loss? CICO is the only thing that’s ever worked for me. I owe my entire sense of self to CICO.

It’s just annoying to deal with people harping on you for losing weight instead of “eating healthier”

submitted by /u/weezercat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BPyKxP

No comments:

Post a Comment