Monday, February 25, 2019

Recomposition/loosing weight problem

Hello reddit! I have problem with my progress of loosing weight. Im returning gymhead (sadly due injury had to stop going to gym) who got fat again. I finally healed and started rly hard trainings. Im currently 178cm and 94 kgs. Im doing really hard trainings on gym followed by 30 mins cardio (4 times a week). The problem started about 2 weeks ago when all progress (weight and measurements) stopped. I started with 98 kgs, and with IF i got down to 93kg, but I was so tired all the time that i decided to add calories (it was 1800 kcal on IF mostly becouse i couldn't shove more food in to me) and stop fasting. I used tdee calculator and decreased amount by -500 kcal to 2490 kcal so I have that sweet progress. My macro profile was 35 P 40 C 25 F and I did really good job keeping it. After 3 weeks I got down to 92 kg (adjusted died a little to cover weight loss) and i was pretty happy since recomposiotion really worked great for me (slow weight decrease, but measurments were stunning). But it all stopped. Should i cut more calories? Maybe i use wrong calculator (https://tdeecalculator.net/) I did some reasearch and found that site damnripped.com which calculated my calories to 1961 kcal (which is much lower than prevouse one). Should i decrease that original plan and keep going, or that 1961 kcal seems fine?

submitted by /u/goriseku
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U5GdQt

No comments:

Post a Comment