Tuesday, February 26, 2019

NSV- My mom’s pre-WLS hand me downs are loose on me.

So about a year and a half ago my mom had a revision to her failed lap band surgery. She ended up with a gastric bypass. She’s now super tiny.

Well I used to be one of the smallest members of my family...until I popped out three babies fairly close together. My mom started giving me all her 2XL clothes that I gladly accepted because I was pretty much only fitting into my maternity clothes.

Today I just casually walked by a mirror 😳...my clothes are hanging off me now. I’m pretty sure 2XL is no longer my life. I’m hoping to never go back.

It was so hard to get into the slow and steady mindset, but I’m so much happier this time around on my weight loss journey. I’m seeing progress, but I’m feeling so much healthier mentally and physically. My depression is under control (still in therapy though). I feel happy about my new habits. I haven’t binged. I’m almost to a 60-day streak of tracking on LoseIt. I feel fantastic and ready to keep shoveling this weight off pound by pound.

Thanks for being such an awesome source of ideas and inspiration.

submitted by /u/LifeAfter3Babies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nt9Rwy

No comments:

Post a Comment