Friday, February 22, 2019

Lost 20kg (45lbs) in 2017 when I was 95kg (209lbs), but gained 10kg back last year. Losing it again and some more this year! I don't want to yo-yo again.

Back in 2017 I lost around 20kg by doing CICO and changing small things in my life (drinking more water, moving more, etc). I "didn't know" why I had gotten to such a high weight for my short height (155cm or so) because I didn't eat fast food or drink soda, so I didn't know exactly what I was doing wrong. As time went by I realized my main problem is eating my feelings, which is a battle in itself.

Stressed? I'd eat a lot.

Sad? Food.

Happy? Food.

Anyways,

After losing all the weight I FELT SO MUCH BETTER. My life changed a lot.

Sadly after dealing with a LOT of things happening in my life (moving somewhere else, stress, etc) I gained 10kg back last year ):

So a few days before Christmas I decided I had to change this situation. On Jan 1st I started doing CICO again and paying more attention to my eating habits and I've lost 6kg (13lbs) so far this year :)

I'm doing well all things considered: I'm a newlywed and my husband LOVES cooking and bringing sweets to the house LOL. He's been very understanding of my desire to change though. By the way he can hardly recognize my face from the time when I was very fat.

However I want to lose the rest of the weight I gained PLUS a few more kilos. I was still overweight in 2017, but this time I want to keep going until I feel comfortable with myself. I was okay with being chubby back then after all my effort and hard work. This time I want to be skinny, feel great, and KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF.

I know keeping the weight off is, by far, one of the most challenging things when it comes to weight loss, so I'm glad I've found this place so I can relate to others here and learn/teach/help if possible.

Wishing you all the best and I hope you all reach your desired goals!

submitted by /u/flying_chupacabra
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TdyfaT

No comments:

Post a Comment