Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Weight loss journey is getting frustrating.

I’ve been trying to join the Air Force for a few months. But the recruiter said I needed to get my weight down to 191lbs. I’m 23M 5’10 currently 203-205lbs.

I started going to the gym back in November and really had no idea what I was doing at first. And then I finally got a little routine. I’d run about 10 minutes on the treadmill to warm up. Then lift the rest of the time.

But now it seems like I’m not losing any weight. I’ve also finally started to run a little I’ve been trying do at least 2 miles every time. Jogging and walking on and off. I’m still trying to figure this whole lost thing out. I know majority of it comes from eating. And when I log my calories into MyFitnessPal. It’s not the recommended 1800. It may because I forgot to log something. And I think it’s because I try to eat less then what id normally eat.

I’m envious of the people who’ve lost 50 and 30lbs. And whenever I see those post it motivates me to do even better. But any advice on how to improve my weight lose would be highly appreciated.

submitted by /u/GoSuckYouMudda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EfUrb2

No comments:

Post a Comment