Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Struggling with re-gain, and need motivation

A little back story...At the beginning of 2012, I weighed 310lbs (I’m a fairly short female). I began losing weight with CICO and by May 2016 was down to 137lbs. At that time, I was no longer menstruating and was struggling with some other symptoms that were seemingly related to my weight loss (met with several doctors, and my horomones had taken a huge dive with no other obvious causes). So I started maintaining and settled around 146-150lbs. I was pretty happy with my weight then.

I then got pregnant (intentionally) and was placed on bed rest for 10 weeks. I lost all muscle tone, and put on nearly 60lbs. My baby is 1 year now, and I’m still really struggling with losing the weight and getting back to 150 (initial goal I’m setting). I’ve got nearly 30 lbs left to go and it’s going so slow!

Please tell me, if you previously lost a significant amount of weight and re-gained, I need some success stories that I can get back there! I keep seeing old pics of myself at lowest weight and it makes me want to cry. Thanks!

TLDR: I lost 170+lbs over 4.5 years, gained some back during pregnancy and am struggling to lose it again.

submitted by /u/Jewelsfla
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NrIxic

No comments:

Post a Comment