Thursday, February 28, 2019

Losing weight without exercise?

For context: I have been struggling with my weight for most of my life, and an injury has basically prevented me from doing any sort of physical activity that would help me lose weight more efficiently. That’s been very hard to accept since I love being active and mostly because I felt like I would never be able to take the extra weight off.

About a month ago, I started eating approximately 1400 calories a day and I’m seeing the weight come off about 1.5 lbs a week.

I am wondering if anyone out there has had success with this kind of weight loss (mostly without exercise) and what your experience was/is. I’m definitely keeping at it, but I’m worried I’ll end up fairly flabby due to losing weight without much toning. Without being able to exercise, I’m not really sure what to do and don’t know anyone in a similar situation.

submitted by /u/jennerallyspeaking
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T4gCuS

No comments:

Post a Comment