Friday, February 22, 2019

6 days of deficit+ 1 caloric surplus per week?

I'm female, 14 years old, 5'2, and 130 lbs. My main goal is to lose fat and tone my body, and just get healthier. To maintain weight, I'm supposed to eat 1800 calories, so from Monday to Saturday I've been eating 1500 calories or a little less. I've also been running on an elliptical for 30 minutes and doing some arm exercises with ten pound dumbells if I had time left for 5 out of the 6 days (I rest on Thursday). This counts to around 7000 net calories (total amount of calories minus calories burned by elliptical) or less per week, not counting Sunday. On Sunday, should I consider it a 'cheat day' and have a caloric surplus with foods I like? I eat out with my family, so I find this a lot more easier. From Monday to Saturday I don't eat any junkfood and my macros stick close to 30-40 percent protein, 30-50 percent carbs, and less than 40 percent fat. With a decently high deficit like this, should I consider a cheat day once a week with a higher amount of calories with the foods I've been craving throughout the week? If so, how many calories should I eat that day? I've heard things on the internet that too much of a deficit can slow weight loss, so I'm curious. Thank you for listening!

submitted by /u/sealy_seals
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SUC4m0

No comments:

Post a Comment