Friday, February 22, 2019

No weight loss in three weeks of going hard. Help!

I'm a 5'7" woman and I weigh 152 lbs. I'm looking to lose 10lbs. I've been exercising and eating healthy for three weeks but I still weigh 151.4 lbs. I consumed 1800 calories per day in the first week but didn't lose any weight so I reduced to 1400 calories per day in the second week and third week. My workout schedule has been as follows: I have one day where I do one hour of light exercise then a half hour of yoga, two days of intense strength training, one day of abs and obliques and two days with two sessions of one hour cardio. Every session is about an hour long.

I've been eating healthy: tofu, eggs, vegetables, turkey, bananas, prunes, pecans, almond milk, walnuts, yogurt. I don't eat bread, except a few crackers. I add a lot of spices to my meals and supplement with vitamins. I've been alternating between drinking decaf and regular coffee in the mornings.

I've been emphasizing good sleep and meditation.

Any suggestions what I might do. I've been reading a lot of articles online. I thought it might be water retention, so I've been cutting salt and carbs, while increasing water intake. I thought it might be inflammation, so I've been eating more tomatoes, taking cold showers and adding ibuprofen when I feel sore. The only medication I take is a steroid spray for my sinuses.

submitted by /u/InfiniteHarmonics
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GWKkuG

No comments:

Post a Comment