Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Always remember the words “PUSH ON”. I did, and today I have finally met my goal weight. 204->156 5"6.5

Eight months ago, June 13th, I broke. I stared down at the scale. 204 pounds. On that day, I knew a change was going to come. My shell had begun peeling from that very moment, and today, my true self is shining through. So, I thank myself for breaking. Because if I hadn’t, I would be nowhere near where I am now.

Two months ago, I came on reddit to share my journey 6th months in. You can see my previous post here:https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/a5yteb/today_is_my_6monthaversary_of_being_on_this/

There I was, following the steps I needed to change my life. I gave myself 365 days. A full year to spend on my weight loss journey. Today, February 26th, I met my goal weight. 156 pounds. The crazy part was, when I met my goal, there was no confetti, no parade marching, no trumpets blaring. No, there wasn’t any of that.

But what there was, was a sense of fulfillment. A sense of accomplishment that rushed through my body with a fierceness that couldn’t be measured (Cico pun intended), but felt.

You know what pushed me this long? You guys. Reddit, you helped me push on. Those words became my life. Push on. Push on. Push ON.

I pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed and-

Here I am.

So, Loseit, I urge you to do the same. I urge you to push on. Because trust me, you won’t get confetti when you reach your goal, but you’ll get something better than that: your health. And that, is why I pushed on, and why you should too.

https://ibb.co/S39zQgx

submitted by /u/traumathrowawayacc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SoVzhu

No comments:

Post a Comment