Sunday, February 24, 2019

I've plateaued on my weight. I'm scared and I don't know what to do.

Hey ya'll. To make a long story short, I was at around 450 pounds during June of last year before I went under the knife and got my gastric sleeve surgery done. For those first 6 months, everything was going great. For the first time in my life, I felt like food was on my side, rather than this constant battle.

But slowly, I started returning to those haunting habits. I reincorporated Pepsi back into my diet after promising myself that I was done with soft drinks. I've now developed an obsession with the chili they sell at Wendy's because it's one of the things that doesn't fuck with my stomach too much. Ever since these habits have started to resurface, my weight loss has completely plateaued. I'm around 330 pounds but I'm so defeated that I'm afraid of stepping on the scale.

This is the second night in a row where I'm crying my eyes out in the Wendy's parking lot because I physically can't stop myself from going inside. I don't know what to do, I'm at a complete loss. This is my last hurdle to actually restarting my life. If I fail this, I die. I die in a bed alone.

I'm in desperate need of help, please just tell me what to do and where to go. Just anything that will head me in the right direction. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Richard-Jordan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GE7vdG

No comments:

Post a Comment