Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Weight loss costs you!

Doing CICO is very cost effective in terms of food shopping budgets as you buy a lot less than previously. Our shopping bill has been cut drastically.

However, our heating bill has shot up! We always prided ourselves on low heating bills but since losing over 60lbs I am constantly cold. Even with this hot spell we are having in the UK. I’m in jumpers and huddled round a heat source. Our heating bill is over twice what it was last year (same house). Pledge made with hubby today - layers of clothes and slippers first before heating is turned on.

Oh, also the new clothes that I am forced to buy as all my old ones fall off me or look like sacks.

The clothing budget I expected to go up. The heating - well that’s a revelation.

Anyone else always cold?

submitted by /u/Stargirl8177
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EmwjTU

No comments:

Post a Comment